The KEO 2 MAX pedal is an excellent example of LOOK's design experience. With its wide contact area and composite body, it offers state-of-the-art technology for full power transfer, in an affordable package.
- Lightweight, but durable at 130g per pedal / 328g pair with cleats
- 40% more contact area than the competition, 60mm platform width, 500mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability, stainless steel optimizes pedal stiffness
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available
- Composite Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Chromoly + Spindle, Standard Coil Spring Retention, Steel Bearings