||Out of stock
The bike that started it all — the plus-size movement that is. The Krampus Front Sus takes it a step further with the addition of front suspension and a dropper post, providing more traction, more control, more fun. And as you'd expect, the frame features Surly’s Gnot-Boost rear hub spacing of 145mm; compatible with Boost 148 x 12mm thru-axle, 142 x 12mm thru-axle and 135mm quick-release hubs. Rolling on 29” x 3” tires, this bike can roll over just about anything you can point it at.
- 100% Surly 4130 Chromoly steel frame and fork; double-butted main triangle and 44mm headtube
- RockShox 35 Gold, 120mm travel
- The tubeset uses Surly custom trumpet tubes for greater stiffness and durability
- Adjustable rear dropouts with 145mm Gnot-Boost spacing. Works with 142, 148 12mm thru-axle, as well as 135mm with 10/12 washer
- Internal dropper seatpost routing
- ED coated for an added layer of internal frame protection