||Out of stock
The Pack Rat is designed around porteur-style racks and front-loading optimization, with a front cargo-specific design to eliminate steering issues. The fork features internal routing for generator hubs and rear frame dropouts to accommodate multiple drivetrain configurations. It’s an ideal choice for loaded commutes and bike trips with a lighter load, but also rides great when unloaded.
- Features 650b wheels, with room for tires up to 650b x 48mm
- Surly 8-pack rack included with complete bike
- 100% Surly 4130 Chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed Chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, rack and fender eyelets at the dropouts, eyelets at the crown, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or singlespeed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability