As a highly versatile touring bike, the Bridge Club hits the sweet spot that separates on- and off-road excursions. The simplistic design makes it fully adept to handle a full rack and pannier setup, frame bags, or any combination of the two. It doesn’t feel sluggish on paved shortcuts, but can also hold its own on dirt detours. If you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, you won’t be ill-prepared for reroutes through the woods. The Bridge Club is designed to handle it all.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless CroMoly fork
- Rack, fender, and four sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Disc Brake-specific
- Single-position vertical rear dropout
- 27.5” x 2.8” tire clearance
- *Additional items and accessories shown are not included, unless noted above